1. All goods are supplied ex. works. The seller makes the goods available to be collected at their premises and the buyer is responsible for all other risks, transportation costs, taxes and duties from that point onwards.
2. All goods and orders are assumed to be accepted within 8 days after delivery. Any complaints or comments should reach us within the prescribed period to be admissible.
3. We do our very best to respect the stated delivery times. A delay in the delivery or assignment does not allow the buyer to cancel the order.
4. All quotes from the seller are not binding, until a contract is created. The agreements with our representatives are binding only after written confirmation.
Payments for which no cash payment is required, must be made within 30 days after invoice date appearance. – what is a payment when no cash is required?
A discount of 2% on the net amount may be deducted only for early payment within 8 days after the invoice date. If not paid within the prescribed period is, on the amount, interest of 12% is payable on the account. The interest continues to acrue until the day of payment, regardless of whether there are legal proceedings have commenced. If no payment is within 8 days after a notice by registered letter, an additional administration charge shall be made of 10% of the amount due, with a minimum of 25 Euro. Payments to intermediaries will not be considered as payment.
6. The goods remain property of Dingens BG bvba. until full payment of the invoice.
7. All taxes, VAT, and duties are always charged to the buyer or client.
8. For all disputes, the law at the Peace Court in Beringen and the Courts in Hasselt, Belgium apply.
9 The advised selling price indicated by Dingens bvba must be should be respected at all times.